TOEFL scores are primarily used by universities as part of the admissions process. Typically, those who take the TOEFL want to attend university and graduate school abroad or because it is required for work purposes.
- New course material is added on a weekly basis.
- Multiple learning techniques incorporated into the course (Audio, Visual, and Verbal). Each person prefers different learning styles and techniques. By recognizing and understanding your own learning styles, you can use techniques better suited to you. This improves the speed and quality of your learning.
- 10 hours of live one-on-one speaking practice sessions with your instructor. The best way to learn a foreign language is to speak with a native speaker. It helps you improve your fluency. It improves your vocabulary, grammar, the ability to form complete sentences during a conversation, and your confidence.
- Weekly Virtual Class Time. Permissions to attend our virtual classroom held once a week. You can meet new classmates who have enrolled in the course and practice your speaking skills with a native English instructor.
- 30+ TOEFL practice lessons, each scored personally by your instructor with feedback on how to improve your responses.
- Additional Bonus: 100+ Speaking Topics and Sample Responses.
- 30+Lessons on building your pronunciation, grammar and conversational skills. Did you know that the accuracy and use of grammar in your answers significantly affects your overall TOEFL score? The official TOEFL scoring criteria, which is used by the TOELF evaluators, includes an element which covers how accurate you use different grammar principles and how well you use them.
- 4+ timed practice test
- Permissions to use our online learning resources. A web-based application developed to help students study information through interactive tools and games. It’s designed to help students practice and master what they're learning.
Language of instruction: English